Tyne Bridge Harriers and the Tyne Triathlon Club are excited to announce a new trial collaboration.
The collaboration will allow TBH members to attend Tyne Triathlon coached swimming sessions at a discounted membership rate of £6 per session (normally £8 for non-members), without needing to become a member of the Tyne Tri Club. Many members of TBH take part in multi-sport events and cross-training is a great way to improve your fitness.
The Tyne Triathlon coached swimming sessions take place:
Monday 7–8pm – Elswick pool
Thursday 8.30–9.30pm – Lakeside Centre, Killingworth
Friday 6–7pm – Elswick pool
We would recommend that those attending the swimming sessions are able to swim 100m continuously, but this is fairly flexible and if you would like to discuss further, please get in touch.
The Tyne Tri Club also has social weekend bike rides organised on its members Facebook group as well as transition training sessions in the summer.
If you would like to take part in any of these Tyne Tri sessions, please email email@example.com so we can monitor numbers.
The trial collaboration will last for one-year in the first instance and may be further developed depending on the uptake.
Details of the collaboration for TBH members
- TBH members get access to membership swim prices, without paying for Tyne Tri membership
- TBH members can take part in other Tyne Tri training sessions such as weekend bike rides (generally organised on Facebook)
- If TBH members want to compete for Tyne Tri, they will need to pay for Tyne Tri membership (and other associated British Triathlon membership costs)
Details of the collaboration for Tyne Tri members
- Tyne Tri members can take part in the weekly TBH running sessions, without paying for TBH membership
- If Tyne Tri members want to compete for TBH in running competitions, they will need to join TBH
- Tyne Tri members are not eligible for TBH awards or to vote in the TBH AGM