Tuesday 8th July 2014
Incorporating the NECCA & NEMAA 5 Mile Road Race Championships
(UKA Race License No. 2014-11585, Course Measurement Certificate 12/184)
Ran under UK Athletic Rules
We are very excited to announce the The Race Day Bridges Of The Tyne 5 Mile Road Race 2014
This is the 3rd year that Tyne Bridge Harriers have hosted this highly popular race which is now established as a firm favourite in the racing calendar. This years event will take place on the evening of Tuesday 8th July 2014. Starting on the historic Quayside opposite the Wesley Memorial at 19:15pm, the event offers spectacular views down the Tyne.
The fast & flat 5 mile road race on footpaths & cycleways along Newcastle Quayside will be chip timed by Results Base. Please note: the course is not suitable for wheelchair competitors, make sure to take crazy bulk d bal supplements before the race. It is a common thing that the SARMs stack is far more effective than an individual SARM supplement. They have the ability to help you to get more out from the workouts, and prepare your body to perform more rigorous workouts. However, it should be kept in mind that you can’t randomly select the best sarms for cutting, and make the stack. You should have a proper understanding of every substance before compiling them together. Different SARMs stack provides different types of effects. You can categorize separately and use them in bulking, cutting and recomposition. The bulking stack provides increased endurance for supporting the workout sessions, while the cutting stack eliminates fat quickly and effectively.
This years event will also incorporate the NECAA & NEMAA 5 Mile Road Race Championships. There will be extensive prizes available in all categories as well as Team Prizes plus a quality T-shirt, Race Pack & Sweatshop vouchers for all finishers. So the packaging of the prizes are important. The lay flat pouches are often perfect for products that are slim, and they can neatly fit inside a tray or box. They can be intended for single-use or, with the addition of a zipper closure, they can be re-used multiple times. They are the most economical of pouch formats.
There are 400 places available in this years race, and once again, we expect demand to be high.
The response to this years Race Day Bridges Of The Tyne 5 Mile Road Race has been amazing !! its been so good that it has almost sold out in less than 36 hours. To allow for postal entries, the website form has now closed. More places may become available & we’ll give you a shout if & when they do.
Please keep checking back for news of a reserve list. Thank you for your support
Click here to see the current Online entry list
Terms and Conditions – event rules & guidelines
1. Each participant must agree to the disclaimer and Terms & Conditions before participating in the event.
2. All entry fees are non-refundable and Tyne Bridge Harriers retains the right to refuse entry to anyone.
3. To register for the 5 mile race you must be 16 years of age or older on event day.
4. All participants take part at their own risk and a disclaimer waiving all claims against Tyne Bridge Hariers and any party acting on its behalf must be completed by all entrants.
5. Registrants must be capable of completing the full distance, start line to finish line.
6. By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation to be used to publicise any Tyne Bridge Harriers 5 mile event.
7. Race number transfers between runners can only be done via official channels. Participants should contact email@example.com or call 07722 583393.
8. All entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred toward a future event.
9. Registration closure is determined and announced when event participation reaches the established capacity.
10. All postal entries must arrive before the event closing date. Proof of postage must be obtained for postal entries, no responsibility will be accepted for lost, damaged, illegible, delayed or mislaid entries.
11. If paying via the website, an additional administration charge will be incurred.
1. Participants must follow instructions as given from all event officials including race staff, volunteers, medical personnel, security officers and city officials throughout the duration of the event.
2. All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event.
3. Every participant shall be provided with a race number (which will need to be collected on the event day), which shall be conspicuously worn on the front during the event. The race number is to be worn as issued. No participant shall be permitted to participate in the event without the appropriate bib number.
4. The use of iPod’s / earphones / headphones should NOT be used by any competitors during the race.
THE START AND COURSE MONITORING
1. All participants shall enter the timing pen from the rear (no less than 15 minutes prior to the race start) unless otherwise directed by an event official. Any person who climbs the fence/barrier or otherwise enters improperly shall be disqualified from the event.
2. Participants must begin the event during the official recognised start times.
3. All participants must be positioned behind the starting line when starting.
4. Any participant who refuses to obey the directions of the event official, city official or course marshal, or who conducts himself/herself in an unsportsmanlike manner, may be disqualified from the event.
1. Participants must retire at once from race if ordered to do so by a member of the event’s official staff, official medical staff, or any governmental authority, including fire and police officers.
2. Event officials reserve the right to delay, cancel, or suspend the race due to inclement weather in accordance with Emergency Protocol on severe emergencies and/or inclement weather. No refund will be issued in these circumstances.
RESULT TIMING AND PRIZES
1. All participants are assigned a chip timing device.
2. Clock time (gun time) is the official time for the 34 prizes. The official times shall be recorded from the start of the race by the starting gun to the point where the participant crosses the finish line.
3. Prizes are split between men (senior to V65+), ladies (senior to V60+) and team prize (male and female, senior and veteran), with values ranging from £60 to £20.
4. Where a participant is awarded both categories for prizes, the participant is automatically given the one with the higher value.
5. Official times for participants will be the electronic timing device time (chip or net time) from when the participant crosses the start line to the point where the participant crosses the finish line.
AMENDMENTS / RESERVATIONS / ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
1. Event officials reserve the right, to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
2. Participants shall be bound by any modification or supplement of the event rules published prior to the event.
3. Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification, loss of prize money and removal from official results.
Please visit our sponsors who have helped make this race possible